Family Support Service
The Family Support Program is a free service for parents/caregivers of children under the age of 18 and living at home. The Family Support Program at Encircle Redcliffe provides support to those families living on the Redcliffe Peninsula.
The aim of Family Support is to work in collaboration with each family member to strengthen the capacity of families to meet the challenges they face at different times in their lives.
The program assists family members to access supports in the community and develop strategies to enhance family functioning and improve relationships.
Family support can assist you and your family to:
- Improve relationships and family connection
- Build Resilience
- Develop coping strategies
- Enhance parenting skills and develop routines
- Understand children’s development stages and their needs
- Access and navigate government and non-government agencies
- Increase awareness of other local community supports
The Family Support worker: is a qualified Social Worker who can visit you and your family at home for up to 3 months with regular weekly visits of 1-2 hours, depending on the needs of the family.